Top tips for Buyers
Apple Estates’ top tips for buyers.
- Get financial advice and secure the best mortgage
- Set a budget, think about how much deposit you have to put down. Don’t forget when budgeting, to consider things like stamp duty, conveyancer fee, mortgage broker fee, lenders valuation fee, removals, building insurance, searches, land registry fees, etc.
- Research on the areas that would suit you and your budget
- Look at areas with good transport links, near tube and railway stations, in good school catchment areas etc.
- Do you need an outdoor space? – usually this will be at a premium
- Make a shortlist of areas and agents
- Arrange viewings
- Check out Council Tax bands, leases, service charges etc.
- Does the property have double glazing, gas, insulation – list what does it have
- Once you like a property – make an offer
- Once offer is accepted than instruct a solicitor/conveyancer
- Arrange for a survey or Home Buyers report
- At Apple Estates we will hold your hand through the whole process and guide your every step of the way.
- Click here to contact Apple Estates for more information